The six physicians of Greater Houston OB/GYN, LLP have over 60 years of combined clinical experience in the ﬁeld of women’s health.
We are in the tower at Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center at the corner of Gessner and 1-10.
Greater Houston OB/GYN was established in 1994 by Dr. Michele Storey when she set out to provide a personalized and caring environment to care for her patients. The practice has now grown to 6 physicians. Dr. Sharon McCloskey joined the practice in January, 2003, Dr. Camille Boon joined in August, 2010, Dr. Ashley Hester joined in June, 2020, Dr. Anne Gonzalez joined in January, 2021, and Dr. Krista Tejml joined January 1, 2023. All physicians of the group had signiﬁcant experience before joining the group. They were individually selected for their clinical excellence and dedication to their patients.
Our doctors strive to care for our patients as we would care for a member of our family or would want to be cared for ourselves. This includes:
- Recommendations based upon our experience blended with the highest quality clinical studies and consensus guidelines.
- Compassionate care which respects the individual.
- Offering options when they are appropriate.
- When surgery is recommended, a discussion of lesser invasive options.
- Appropriate referral when indicated.
- Holding ourselves accountable to ourselves and our patients with involvement in continuous review, improvement, and peer-review.